Baby Step 7

Once you get your investments made for the year all there is to do is to wait.  Study and wait.  And best to be studying God's word.

Happy is the man that delighted in the Scripture, and thrice happy that meditateth in it day and night.

My flesh man wants to feel cheated for not being taught how to make lots of money.  But my spiritual man knows that I have been taught how to make lots of money and I have made lots of money.  And I am sitting here and enjoying my money right now.  As Dave Ramsey says I am in the top percentage of wealthy people in this world.  The trick now is to not get greedy and lose what I have worked so hard for.

Many have lost fortunes due to government malfeasance.  And probably many more will.  And many new fortunes will be made.  

Today I get paid to sit and listen to the CEO of Cisco give his keynote address at Cisco Live.  That is coming up at 12 noon Eastern Time. I am blessed.  And I pray to God for an attitude of gratitude.  And at the same time I struggle with wanting to achieve more in terms of financial wealth.  What would I do with it all?  When would I know that it is time to start giving generously.

I think it it always time to give as much as you can.  I know I need to give more.  In the meantime study God's word and ask for the strength to have peace of mind.

I need a place to work and I need sunshine coming in to the room.  That spare room is tiny and the basement is so damn dark and void of sunshine.  If I could clear out that spare room completely and set up my east coast workstation right there.   Almost seems like the only answer.   And then I could sleep in late, get whenever I feel like it, get a cup of coffee and go to work.  But no, they are going to want to sit at the kitchen table and visit and yak and yak and yak.  Which is ok but it jut throws me off of my kilter.  

Then the next idea is that I only stay for a couple of days.  Get that ramblin' fever in my shoes.  Go down, have a big Sunday dinner and then head back east.  A lot of driving for a two night stay.

Major in crypto economics with a minor in stock market investing.

Every spare minute of time spent studying.

All subject to the study of the bible.

I sit here and listen to videos talking about investing and crypto while I read and write about investing and crypto and people think I'm studying so let people think what they want to think.  This is a great plan.  Anybody says anything I say go away and leave me alone.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline