Country Boy

 I've got my feet in L.A. but my minds on Tennesee.  Seems that writing is therapeutic to me.  Therapetic as Barney Fife would say.  Get up in the morning and have to write down what I'm thinkin' and I got to be thinking about God and the Gospel and Pastor Coates being let out of prison.  Thank you Lord Jesus.

And I also have to be thinking about investing into the kingdom.  So I have to think that writing these words is one way that I invest in to the kingdom.  Maybe some poor lost soul will happen along my blog and will happen to hear me mention Pastor Tony Spell and will happen to go to Life Tabernacle youtube and start watching services with me and will become saved.

So we'll take a little look at Ethereum today.  I plan on having $500 in Ethereum as soon as I figure out which Ethereum to buy and what exchange to buy it on and what wallet to keep it on and maybe a few more little details.  I like starting out at the links in the left hand column of this blog.  I'll go with the Ethereum.org website to get started.

I left a message at the Ethereum discord chat room regarding what computer language does Ethereum use.  This particular chat room is all about the development and technology and they don't like to talk about buying and selling and the investment side of it although all sides are connected.

Ethereum is the community-run technology powering the cryptocurrency, ether (ETH) and thousands of decentralized applications.

It seems I should be able to turn $500 into $1,000 before January 1 2022.  I don't even like looking at that date.   2022.  Seems like I saw 2038 somewhere while reading about retirement investing on my brokers website somewhere but that number doesn't even want to register in my head.

My main objective is to not lose my home or one penny on my conservative investments.  So I'll say conservative investments should all be up by some percentage on January 1, 2022.

So on January 1, 2022 I would like to see all conservative investments up by 2% or better.  This would not even be keeping up with inflation but maybe the inflation will not be that bad.  Everybody has a different opinion about the markets so I guess I'll kind of have to form my own.

My opinion is that God is on the throne.  And if I go to church and give to the church, and I haven't even got the faith of a 10% tithe right now.  That's probably the first thing I need to be thinking about.  All other ground is sinking sand.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline