Daniel Chapter Eleven

 I'm studying Daniel chapter eleven. Listening to preachers.  Trying to decipher the true prophets from the fools.   I see there are others looking at the digital currencies with an eye on prophecy.  I think anybody who did not would be a fool.

I like this official Ethereum website.  Seems to be a good place to start.  It was given to me by a new bitcoin buddy in the Ethereum discord chat room.

The discord website says they are more about the technology than the money.  They say there's lots of jobs available in the technology side of the subject.  I pray that my job holds out and the economy holds out and we do not see anything too terrible between no and my judgement day.  We all have our judgement day and some of us will be here when the feet of Jesus touch down on Mount Zion.  What those still here at that time will have gone through to get to that point remains to be seen.

So I say conservative.  Fish out of the right side of the boat.  With my job and a stable economy my personal money situation is good.  If either of those go away then I'll just have to say my prayers and do the best I can.  A job loss in a good economy should not be that difficult to overcome.  Keeping my job as the economy goes to hell would be another situation.  I'll pray for keeping my job with a stable economy.

And it seems it would be best to have a good emergency fund saved up for the inevitable rainy day.  Seems like it's rainin' harder today, the rain must have known I was comin' this way.  It ain't easy, livin' on the run.

Writing is an interesting thing.   The old boys used to have to use old typewriters or before that pen and paper.  Daniel must have written on some sort of parchment deed using a feather and ink.  I will look that up.

I think the secret is to keep your mind on God and not to be worried about money.  The only way to not be worried about money is to be every conservative.  I will shovel my prescribed amount into the investments that I have decided on after much reading study and thought.  And I will sleep good at night.  Already I have enough to retire on.  Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline