How Many Coins Are There

Coin Market Cap says there are 4521 coins.  That may be all that Coin Market Cap keeps track of.  There may be more.  I have no idea.

One reason for this is the fact that there are more than 4,000 cryptocurrencies in existence as of January 2021

There are approximately 5,392 cryptocurrencies being traded with a total market capitalisation of $201bn (as of April 22, 2020).

Forget about the dreams and thank God for what you have.  Thank you Lord Jesus.  Yes, there can be thoughts of things getting even better financially.  And there can be thoughts of things getting worse financially.  And if your health breaks down that could be all she wrote.

ETH and BTC are the two big ones.  BTC one could say is obviously the big dog and the OG.  But ETH appears to have some potential.  I will put a small amount in each for educational purposes.

Now for $10 per month I could go read the Pomp newsletter right now.  But at this time I will save the money.  I like the slow and steady approach.  In due time I may find myself being a subscriber.

There is so much free on youtube that I will soak up as much of the free stuff as I can in the meantime.  If I were teaching some newby who only had a few dollars to spare, this is how I would tell them to approach it.  Blog on a free blog, learn everything you can for free. never spend a penny unless you have to, and then hell you could by 1$ worth of BTC and $1 worth of ETH.  This would give you the same educational experience as investing $100 becasuse you still have to go through account setup, with two factor authentication and all of that stuff.  You can get set up for bascially free and then you can start to play around.

I may try putting $1 in to 500 different coins.  I wonder if you could put 1 penny into all 5,392 coins.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline