Invest In The Kingdom

 First thing in the morning, check your calendar.  Then check your money.  Check your time and check your money.  If everything looks good there and on schedule and your health is half-way decent, then you are good to go.

For a working vacation.  Working for who?  Working for God?  God is the reason we work.  Or at least he should be.  What kind of work will I do for him?  I can write, work my job, save, invest, and study investing.  And should that include going to church?  Yes it should.

So why am I not going to church here in Virginia?  Hell even if Pastor Terry Shuttlesworth were right here in Reston I would probably not feel like going on some Sunday's.  I'm sure I would have been there a time or two by now during the scamdemic but going to church every Sunday is work.  So am I a sinner for sitting at home and not going to church?  Probably so.  I will need to make up for it in my writing, working my job, saving, studying investments, and fasting.

My current chicken and salad fast seems to have me going in the right direction.  If I could keep it up for years on end I might get back down to where I should be.  I am going to have to figure out this trip back west.  I think I have made a breakthrough by calling it a working vacation.

A working vacation means a saving vacation.  Saving is a big part of the work I do.  And a working vacation would also mean a fasting vacation.  I would have to stay on my exact same diet and schedule.  Take my workstation, set up my workstation in the room downstairs, work and sleep at my workstation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline