Risk

 Risk in life is inevitable.  One must determine what level of risk he is comfortable with.  Risk is reduced by the gaining of knowledge of the investment.  Investing into the Kingdom is guaranteed many fold return.

Now Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold. And the Lord blessed him,

I've heard preachers say you reap what you sow.  If you sow money into the Kingdom, you will sow money  back to you.  I am working on my giving.  I suppose I am a greedy and perhaps foolish man not to give more.  I will continue to pray about it.

If I start out at ethereum.org I feel better about things.  Seems to be an actual group of free people working on a free project to become more free.  It seems to be about much more than just making a buck.

Ethereum is the community-run technology powering the cryptocurrency, ether (ETH) and thousands of decentralized applications.

It seems to be about this concept of decentralizing money.  And nobody will deny that there is some magic in money.  What is money?  Whatever form it has ever come in it has always been centralized to a small group of very powerful people.

To disrupt the financial and banking industry the same as many other industries have been totally disrupted would be like the guy said in the youtube, the last barrier to break.

Today in order to transfer money from one bank to another bank takes a few days.  As the guy said in the youtube you could mail and anvil with cash taped to it Fedex overnight to china and the cash would be in the recipients hands faster than if I transferred money between my two banks here in town.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline