Sinking Sand

Build your house on the Rock.  All other ground is sinking sand.  I like this blog the best so far out of all blogs I have started in my life.  I think this is a blog that I could blog on until they bury me.  All other ground is sinking sand.

This article says "The first one to become mainstream and the one that ignited this crypto-revolution is Bitcoin.", but that is a bit of a short history to avoid going into depth.  The first one was e-gold.

This morning I didn't get much reading done.  And one thing that is great about his business plan is that most of my time will be spent just waiting.  Work, save, invest, and wait.  Don't do anything that will cause you to lose any sleep at night.  Enjoy life.

Many would like to have things as good as I have it.  I am working on my giving and living on as little as possible.  Dave Ramsey baby step seven is build wealth and give.  I'm trying to do my best.

The main factor in most everybody's life is income.  Or the size of your shovel as Dave likes to say.  I'm lucky to have gotten to a point where I have a little left over after the bills to shovel in to the program.  Along with a fairly decent number of years of shoveling under my belt.  Another ten and the game will be pretty much coming to a quick end.  Nice to be able to sleep good in the meantime.  Need to keep giving more to the church.  I really enjoyed the service last night at Life Tabernacle.

God bless America.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline