Dean Jenkins Follow Me Trades dot com

 (8391) Follow Me Trades - YouTube



Winning Stock Picks - FollowMeTrades.com


(20) FollowMeTrades (@FollowMeTrades) / Twitter




Sounds like an interesting deal.  Pay this guy $1,200 per year and follow his trades.

I'm thinking count on running in the red the first couple of years and just so single share trading.

If I can get 25% return like this guy does, then start buying more shares once I have built up that confidence.

I like his sales pitch.  Seems pretty straight forward.

I like that all my money would be in my Fidelity account versus Coinbase and Gemini.

Give it some thought.


Trading Schools.Org - Live Trading Rooms, Trading Software, Trading Mentors, Brokers




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline