Trade With Me Now Day 2

So far so good.  The thing I like best about it is the price.  Only $79 per month.  At this point I"m thinking I will sign up for the full-time program and continue on with the training for another month after my trial period and possibly even a third month after that.  I'm watching the second video in the start up module now.  Hell I may just keep paying this guy $79 per month for the rest of my life.  I like his program so far.  The beautiful think for me is that I don't need to make any money with this program.  I get my money's worth out of the program just by watching the videos for pure entertainment and educational purposes.  I seem to have a need to be working on a business plan.  I'm not happy just sitting around playing tiddly winks when the chains of money are weighing me down and holding me back.  Some would say I have way more money than anybody could ever want.  That is not the crowd that I like to hang out with.  I like to hang out with the Trade With Me Now crowd.  Some guy just hit me up on Facebook last night and said he was working on a plan to make himself $5,000 per week of passive income.  That's the kind of talk that I like.  It may all just be a pie in the sky pipe dream but if I'm happy working on the plan then I'm happy working on the plan and I have happiness and what more could anybody want than to be happy in life.

At this point I'm thinking keep my business plan unchanged except for the addition of a $79 investment into this guy's Trade With Me Now program.  Even if it never makes me a penny, it gives me something to do, something to work on, a business plan that I can be working on.  This in itself is priceless.  My financial security comes from my day job and my savings and retirement program.  This TWMN program gives me something to do on the side that piques my interest and gives me the satisfaction that I am not giving up on building my own business.  This business plan is a market trading business plan.  Obviously I am not the only person in the world who is working a market trading business plan.  I would guess there are probably tens of millions doing the same thing.  So this is not some hair-brained impossible get-rich-quick scheme.  Or maybe it is.   But either way, if it makes me happy and compliments my foundational plan of career, savings, and retirement plan, then  there you have it.

What I am trying to find is a room where I can talk to other TWMN students.  I would like to talk to anybody who is further along in the program and is making some money and also to anybody who is like me and just getting started.  The beautiful thing about my plan is it is as solid as my day job.  Because my plan is my day job.  From my day job I shovel every penny in to my savings and retirement plan.  I'm through baby step 7 with Dave Ramsey so I"m sitting on top of the world.  Now holding all of that unchanged, I now scrape together $79 per month out of my spending cash and throw it in to the TWMN program.  I work the TWMN program from now until they bury me.  Every spare minute of my life I am working on the TWMN program.  Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.  Almost done with this second video now.

OK now getting in to video three.  First one getting into the meat of the matter.



Incredible breakthrough.  I just discovered that I was not in the TWMN Facebook group.  I was on the TWMN page.  I just requested to join the group.  It appears that there is quite a bit of activity in the group.  I'm waiting for my request to join to be approved now.


Trade With Me Now | Facebook











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline