Trade With Me Now Day 3

The psychology of trading may be the biggest hurtle for a lot of people.  The concept of actually being able to trade for a living like Michael Love is so unbelievable to many like me,  or maybe unconciently unbelievable, that the fear of success maybe? or the anxiety that I will fail again? is almost the hardest thing to deal with.  The think I like about my current plan is that I have chopped off and butressed the downside risk this time to nearly the maximum extent possible.  I am standing on my day job and my savings and retirement plan that I have been working for 20 years.  I have completed Dave Ramsey baby step 7 and the TWMN program will only cost me $79 per month to stay in it indefinitely.  So I have enough in the bank and enough coming in to be able to comfortably pay the $79 per month for years if necessary, good Lord willing and the creek don't rise.  Other than that it is just a matter of time.  And thanks to the man upstairs my job allows me a good amount of time to devote to TWMN.  Let's see what day 3 brings.

Having found the active Facebook group makes me feel a whole lot better and a whole lot less lonely.  Thank you TWMN people!

(3) Trade With Me Now | Groups | Facebook

Now I'm investigating setting up with Trade Station and leaving Think or Swim behind since all of Michael's trainings are done using Trade Station.  Best for me to be on Trade Station I am thinking at this time.

Watching Basic Options 2 training video.

The Power of Leverage

one options contract controls 100 shares of stock

make a fantastic gain

that's what I like to hear

and risk is limited

i have the trade station software downloaded now

find a good coach with a good system

pay the coach to teach you how to make money using his system

teacher teacher can you teach me

64.8% return on investment is big leverage

options do have an expiration date

you can't just buy it and forget it

you have to keep an eye on the expiration date

you want to sell that contract before expiration

options Delta

options do not increase dollar for dollar like the underlying stock does

you can grow a small account much faster using options

the best part is that your risk is defined


Added Moving Averages

8    

21

34

55

89

100



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline