Trade With Me Now Day 4

9 am et and i'm at my workstation

should probably try to get up earlier and be at my workstation by 8 am et

gives me more time before the market opens

checking facebook

Trade With Me Now | Facebook

while checking in on facebook i bring up my trade station app

Award Winning Desktop Trading Platform | TradeStation

my goal is to stick with this program until they bury me 

if i am ever even at a point where i can even think of wiring out money into my checking account

i will first make sure that all taxes are paid in full

all bills are paid in full

in fact the only reason to wire out money at first would be to pay the taxes that could be due quarterly or could be due annually

i'm sure this first year well i hate to be pessemistic but i'm sure this first year will be only costs and no income 

if i got my costs up high enough might be able to drop myself in to a lower tax bracket but my only cost is $79 per month at this point $474 for six months so 2021 cost would be around $500

i will hope to start trading real money in 2022

that is the truly beautiful thing about this program is that i can play along for just $79 per month

if i am never able to show a profit in my paper account then i will never have to worry about losing any more real money above my monthly membership fee

i like a plan that has a very limited and hard downside risk

thank you Trade With Me Now

i'm on the phone with Trade Station help desk

i like talking on the phone with these stockbroker types

great way to learn

maybe eventually i'll be able to find some good options trading support

i had my series 7 license a long time ago

i dreamed of making money by talking on the phone to other people about money in the big city

must have got lost somewhere along the way












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline