Trade With Me Now Day 10 Monday

Ok my business has been a whirlwind this year.  Thinking of going to Colorado and having to drive because of the communists.  Thank God there are not checkpoints at the state borders yet.  And through it all transitioning into options trading program from cryptocurrency, stocks, 401k, restricted stock units, employee stock purchase plan mindset.  And now having made it back through 3000 miles of driving rain in a 2000 Ford Focus re-establishing here at 11804 Breton Ct and moving full bore options trading and now catching my breath and putting it all together into a nice little Dave Ramsey-ish long term options trading and investing program.  Continue to develop my career as a network engineer, working hard on maintaining network engineer status with half-way respectable income and benefits until the day they bury me.  Working the Ramsey program as if I am back on baby step 0.  Live every day for the rest of my life as if I were on Ramsey baby step 0.  And even as if I was one of his more hopeless callers.  Some of his callers basically have not hope in man's world but all of God's children always have hope in Jesus.  Thanks to the grace of God, I am one of his children and all of my hope is in Jesus.  And on top of that my financial situation is not hopeless, and my health is good too.  So to wrap it all up into a nice little plan, I will work network engineering, saving, investing, and trading plan from here until the day they bury me.  Today I even logged in and checked my crypto accounts, yes I have crypto accounts, real estate account, 401k account, employee stock plan accounts, money in the bank, and no debt.  Dave Ramsey would give me a nice pat on the back with the only caveat that I am nearly 60 years old and should have been in this position at age thirty-two.  No worries, work the four walls and be thankful every day.

So as I have been working with Michael Love's trade tracker and had to break down and sign up for Microsoft Office 365 at $8.00 per month just to look at the thing, as I was working with that damn thing and still can't get it to work but I will keep working on it, it went ahead and made myself an nice new little money tracker spreadsheet that has all of my money accounts in one nice place including crypto currencies and the whole nine yards. This is all of my money, every penny, right in front of my eyes.  So I do have my cryptocurrency operation still in-tact through it all.  I have not lost every penny there yet.  And I only have about $1,500 in there anyway.  Which to may would see a huge amount and to others would seem to be pennies.  But the bottom line is I put it in there as a ten year plan.  To never touch it for ten years minimum.  The biggest risk there as I see it is for the money to suddenly disappear from the accounts or for me to discover that I no longer able to access my accounts due to password issues or two-factor authentication issues or whatever.  I think Gemini might actually have a telephone number that somebody answers and CoinBase is now a public company trading on the NASDAQ.  So the bottom line is that here on Monday Day 10 of my Trade With Me Now program I have come full circle back to where I was wanting to be eventually in the first place.  Sitting in a comfortable business and operation an online business that I can do from anywhere in the world but tied to the job until the day they bury me and now the job may be calling us back in to the office which will be interesting to see what happens there but owning my own home in the mean time and having the ability to live in my own home with no mortgage albeit still high property taxes and high HOA fees but man just imagine if I had a mortgage on top of that.  Thank God that I was able to pay for my home in cash.  How many lost souls out there would love to be able to say that they own their own home with no mortgage and they are able to afford to live there with money left over after the paychecks come in.

And that is why my business has to now follow the Kingdom Business Fellowship business model with Pastor Eric down in Tampa, Florida.  And good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I will be able to vacation in St. Pete and stay there for a few days before the day that they bury me in the cold, cold, clay.

9:48 PM ET  Basic Options Trading Course

Support & Resistance

Fibonocci

0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 

.618    .786   

Movement 

Support 

Support Level

stock comes off it's most recent high

this becomes a line of resistance

then it comes back down to a new low

this is called support

back up close to resistance 

support and resistance levels strongly corollate to Fibonocci

if it holds retracement levels .50  .618    .786   

when resistance levels are broke they then become support levels

AMD went up again today.

check AMD again tomorrow











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline