Trade With Me Now Day 16 Sunday

Yesterday was good.  Attended live training.  Did some good studying.  Worked my Saturday swing shift.  Trying to push out another paycheck.  Every spare penny goes into savings and investing.  Today is the Lord's day.  I pray that through my efforts I am able to help someone less fortunate than me someday.

Today I will record every trade alert that I have received since joining into the TWMN trade tracker.

As always I will keep a close tab on the facebook group.

And with any remaining time I will study the TWMN stock trading course materials.

I have a lot of work to do on my trade tracker.  I will have one tracker for the alerts and one tracker for my trades.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline