Trade With Me Now Day 19 Wenesday

Wednesday night at 8 PM is live options trading class with ML.

Yesterday was a good day.  Got some trades entered.  Looking good on paper so far.  

Will sign up to go full-time at $79 per month next week.

There's always something to do.

Watch the videos in the members section.

Watch every video 50 times.

Paper trade only until have watched every video in the members section 50 times.

There are so many videos in the members section I could watch hours every day until the day they bury me and I would never have watched them all and ML adds four or five new ones every week.

There will never be a day when I don't have something to do.

And the maximum risk is $79 per month plus $8 per month for Microsoft Office 365.

I would need to make $200 per month profit each month, which would be $100 per month after taxes in order to cover my operation expenses.  In the meantime and most likely until the end of my life, I will need to cover my operating expenses with my paycheck and after the job ends with my savings.   But if I am able to trade options, I will be able to do my job.  I pray that I can do my job and earn a paycheck until the day I die.

ML is talking about the cycle of emotion.  Says you need to get on the right side of emotion.  He's talking about how you need to trade options without emotion.  You have to follow your trading plan.  Work on your trading plan and your trading.  For the first few years for me this will just be following ML's trades and trying to understand them and record them in the trade tracker.

David Eisner

Admin

This is basically what I do. It's definitely realistic - it's essentially our pitch. 6 star setup and GTC orders on 80% verticals and the rest straight calls/puts.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline