Trade With Me Now Day 25 Tuesday

 In ML's trading plan he has this.

What are my objectives?

First and foremost, a relaxed style of swing trading with ZERO EMOTION

I like that bullet.

First and foremost a relaxed style of swing trading with zero emotion.

This is how I have structured my trading plan as well and this is maybe the main thing and the thing I like best about this program.  I have structured my life, by the grace of God, to have a good job that pays all of the bills and leaves a little left over to trade with and allows me to work from home and gives me the opportunity to work and study on this trading program with no pressure.  In fact if all I do is to watch the videos and follow the trade alerts and only in the simulator using fake paper money to trade with from now until they bury me as long as my job holds out and plan A doesn't fall apart I will consider plan B to have been a smashing success.  God bless America.

Step one each day is to review my cash and savings accounts and make sure all of my bills are paid and that my emergency fund is there for any emergencies and my paycheck came in on schedule and I am working towards my next paycheck and check the mail and make sure there are no bills in the mail that I need to pay and make sure all of my bills are paid and I have money in the bank and I'm working towards that next paycheck.  Now take a deep breath and thank God for that situation.  Say a prayer of thanks to God for all of my blessings, and then, in a very relaxed manner, with any time that I have left over, and by the grace of God I have more time left over than most, resume watching TWMN training videos and looking at the checklist and reading the ebook and going through all of the material and trying to keep up with the live Tuesday morning training sessions and attending all of the wednesday night live training sessions and all of the saturday morning live training sessions and trying to go back and watch every live training session that has been recorded and posted since the beginning of time.  I really doubt that I will be able to cover it all within the next year which is a good thing and probably even better if it takes me 5 or 10 years before I start trading real money and only paper trade and read and study in the meantime in a very relaxed manner.  Zero emotion should probably come in at the moment of entering and managing and exiting a trade, but I like to have the emotion of peace and serenity and guaranteed success that comes with having my job and my retirement plan in place and working good and supporting the whole trading game and making it to where I don't give a shit whether I ever make a penny trading or not all I care about is operating a business from my home on the computer and I am doing exactly that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline