Trade With Me Now Day 37 Sunday

Stress free is the key for me.  $79 per month and do a little bit every day.  Take all cash position and go flat for vacation.  There could be no better concept if it were easy.  Mainly I think for me and probably for many others is the psychological aspect.  The knowledge that the door to a better life is right there for the taking.  And even more so with computers and the internet today.  Let the world call me a fool, and let the world go to hell.  Nobody is going to quit their job or let their business go into the ground just because Joe Biden is having a bad hair day.  I work my shift every day and nobody better try to get in the way of me doing it.  It has gotten me my home and my car and my retirement savings and my paycheck and my job and basically the ability to breath.  But we all know that God is the only reason that we are in fact literally still breathing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline