Trade With Me Now Day 91 Friday

day 91.  got three open trades.  one on my own and two with ml.


the one on my own is a straight call in trade station.  MSFT 10/22 305 call for 3.50

right now it's up.

trading plan says do exactly as ml.

i went in on this one on my own in order to practice the trade station trade manager and options station pro options trader.

so here i have to revise my trading plan to include what the hell do i do if i get in to a trade on my own?

for right now i'll say i want 50% profit and i'm happy.  if i can get out with 50% profit i'm happy as a tic on a fat dog.


ml's text alert says his trading plan says get out at 60% on strength or something like that.


You could close MTCH here or take off half of your position if you have more than one. Nearly 60% and my trading plan has me sell into a strength day like this. Closing half my 160/165 verts @3.80.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline