Trade With Me Now Day 104 Thursday

did my total market weather report.  making a post on the blog.  following trading plan.  all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.  need to get new glasses.  will try to drive by the place in Herndon on monday and get the ball rolling.  need to get about 5 good pair with cases and take three of them and put them in deep storage and be done with it for another few years unless i go blind in the meantime.  the beautiful think about my plan is that as far as my trading business goes it is a simple $100 per month and 128 hours per week.  nothing  more nothing less nothing else.  until the day they bury me. going to get glasses is work.  the hours i spend getting glasses is hours spent on my business.   all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline