Trade With Me Now Day 168 Friday

Payday Friday.  Thank you Lord Jesus.  The daily market weather report necessarily begins with looking at your bank statements.  Net worth, balance sheet, and cash flow.  By looking at your stock portfolio you can easily tell if the market is up or down.  And that is the premise of Michael Love's market weather report method.  If the market is going down, don't fucking go long on a fucking stock you fucking idiot.  I like ML's style of teaching.  I'll try to hang on with him for as long as I can.  I do you know what I think about weather the market is up or down this morning?  IDGAF.  Why?  Because allocation you fucking moron!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

The Global Village

The Last Will and Testament of Doug Kenline