Scripting News

Dave Winer says it's dumb to write in two places.

Yes I agree Dave, but then the question becomes where do you write?  And what is writing?  And the clock is ticking.

I got some link love from Dave back in the day when I coined the meme hopping on the blog train.

Seems I can't search for my last name Kenline at Dave's blog.

Dave, could you look up that link for me please and post it into my comments here for me?

I'm tellin' you what brother.  I agree with you 100% on the pro-blogger issue and I think about where the hell should I write all the time.  Do I write on X or Fakebook or reddit or whiteit or IG or the old piece of sheep skin laying in my closet or on hemp paper?

But the clock is ticking and I want to write something right now.  So I'll pick this here School of Opportunity for Underprivileged Kids blog that I'm thinkin' I'm gonna turn into my scripting ecocenter.

Because I'm 60 years old now Dave.  How the hell old are you?  We're all going to see Jesus soon.  And if Trump don't get back in there it could be a lot sooner for all of us.

God bless you brother.  I used to be an anti-IRS blogger back around the turn of the century.  You were the man when it came to the blogosphere.  And I said something about jumping on the blog train.  And you picked it up and gave me some link love and that was probably my closest brush with fame and greatness that I will ever know.

I blogged on blogger at dougkenline dot blogspot dot com.  After the IRS chewed me up and spit me up I put on my blinders and started following Matt Furey and studying for my CCIE.  Here I am many years later and money wise I think I may have finally made it and find myself by the grace of God with as much money and time and freedom as you had back then.

And I'm thinkin' I'm going to get back in to blogging.  And to understand any subject you must know the history of that subject.  And if you study the history of blogging, you know the name Dave Winer.


(1) Facebook

(2) Doug Kenline (@Doug_Kenline) / X (twitter.com)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Preparatory School for Boys

allmarijuanastocks.com