Bein' a writer.

I like bein' a writer.  One of the best things about it is that it's free.  Free is my favorite color.  And that's what really drew me to KC and NNFX.

I can sit here and write until the day I die, or maybe I'll lose my ability to write before I die.  I think my Dad would not have been able to type on the keyboard or draw on a whiteboard or even write his name on paper by the time it was over for him.

He had three boys.  All still alive thank God.

And Ma, ain't no way she was filling out any paperwork after the stroke.

So we'll see how middle son number two turns out.

Right now I'm doing very well thanks to Mom and Dad and the grace of God.  I did I guess one might say not too bad on my own.  But really I was never on my own since the day I was born.  But we could say I did pretty good on my own financially before the funerals came around.  And I'm doing even better financially now that everyone is underground but I'd rather have them still be here.

Dad came to me with the good old Ken Robertson or whatever his name was commodities trading program.  Said you could make money from anywhere in the world with just a pencil and a piece of paper.  Back then we got all the stock and commodity prices on the printed newspaper that hit your doorstep every morning.  Today not so much.

So anyway, I like free.

And I like being a writer because it's free.

And fuck X for asking for money if I want to write more than 47 characters.  And I'll tell you what else, even good old blogger here is gonna shut me down if I start talking about the thing they don't want me to talk about.  Whatever that might be.

God bless President Trump.

And thank God he is still alive.

Could you imagine if he had been killed.

What would it have been like to have lived through the Kennedy assination?

Well X is ablaze with the story.  And thank God for a free press.  Thank God for a free press.

OK guys, lets get to work.  Got lots of KC and NNFX podcasts and training videos to cover!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance