Blogging and Trading

Well my job is the number one thing.  I thank God for my job.  I have dedicated my whole life to my job and my job is what pays my bills.  Everything is built on my job.  If I lose my job I will shift in to job search mode and find another job.  I will work a job until I am no longer to work a job.

Or until I can replace my job income by trading like Mr. Chartz does.

But I cannot count on that.  I think any good trader would tell you not to trade thinking you are going to use your trading profits to pay your bills.  Odds are your bills will not get paid and you will lose the money you did have to pay the bills.  That is the odds for any beginning trader like me.  Anybody who thinks anything else is probably a fool.  

Calm Trading is the name of another trader I follow.  I think that is the only way to trade.  Calmly.  If you cannot trade calmly, then trading becomes a living hell that you will very soon quit out of or face total and complete ruination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance