Communism 101

Another meeting with my retirement planner today.  See if I have enough to tell my boss to pound sand.  I like working for a Tier One Internet Service Provider and I like network engineering but I don't like being treated unfairly and I don't like being passed over for remote work designation based on where I decided to buy a home which happens to be close to the office like anybody with half a brain would do knowing they had to be in the office every day for 25 years but the idiot who purchased his home 100 miles away from the office that he knew he had to commute back and forth to every day for 25 years but did it anyway and did commute back and forth every day for 25 years gets rewarded now with remote work designation the best french benefit in the history of human labor and I get told to go to hell and kiss their ass for the sole reason that I had enough common sense to live close to the office.  Screw you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance