Data Bunny

I like what this 25 year old Data Bunny kid is doing.  He sees the same opportunity as I say many years ago.  I also like this 22 year old kid trader Sci.  He saw an opportunity that I also say many years ago but as fate would have it I ended up where I am today here at 61 years of aged.

I am thankful beyond imagination for the good life that I have.  I work as a network engineer with a Tier One ISP in one of the greatest cities in the world.  Thanks to Dave Ramsey and Pastor Arnold Murray and the grace of God I really have no financial worries to speak of.  The only one I can think of is it seems my cash flow is not sufficient to cover maximum insurance on all fronts.

Tomorrow I talk again with my financial advisor and retirement planner.  I spoke with here last Tuesday as well.  It seems last Tuesday was the same as a meeting we had maybe one or two years ago.  Safety, liquidity, and growth.  

Well we seem to go around and around and never really get down to any nitty gritty.  I could just see her talking to 22 year old kid trader Sci and giving him all of this pie chart and line chart and spreadsheet and diagram explanations and showing him all kinds of fancy websites and about that time my eyes kind of start rolling over back into my head and I start thinking about country music and trucking and then the 22 year old kid trader Sci would say oh I made $11 million last year and I have developed a trading system that brings me in over $20,000 per month on a bad month.  Never goes lower than that.

(2) DataBunny (@DataBunnyLLC) / X

(2) Tadarrius Adams (@tradesbysci) / X


But what I was thinking about Data Bunny is that I like how he is developing his website.  All of these social media platforms, more than I can count now, my main one is X but blogger is also a social media platform.  Blogger was the first social media platform.  I was on blogger back at the beginning of this century.  A traumatic experience with the IRS caused me to abandon anything beyond the Dave Ramsey beans and rice program but it also showed me that there is a God.  And that is worth more than anything in the world.  Without learning that, basically I guess I would just be on a highway to hell.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance