I actually like this one.

The School of Opportunity for Underprivileged Kids.

aka Winbro College of Free Enterprise

A place where there is a company of people who work together to make the world a better place.

As individuals, the world becomes a better place when we can live in a nice house with running water and electricity and internet connectivity.

If we can wake up from a good night's sleep, take a shower and get cleaned up, put on some nice clean dry clothes with a good pair of shoes, have plenty to eat all day, be able to work all day, and go to bed in a nice warm or cool in the summer place to sleep, a nice bed, say your prayers, give thanks for your blessing, and get a good night's sleep to face the next coming day.

That is a good life.

Not everyone has this good life.

Right now I have it, and pretty much everybody I know has it.  I hope I live out the remainder of my life in such a nice manner.

In the meantime I would like to work on a business that will become profitable always working on improving my cash flow and net worth.

How can I help anybody who is not enjoying this good life to pull themselves up and get here with me?  The only answer I can come up with is to tell them exactly what Dave Ramsey is telling them.  Work the baby steps.  Work the baby steps.  Work the baby steps.  Once you get to a certain point then you can put your mind and efforts on raising up further and once you get raised up to a certain level then you can put more time and effort and money into trying to help others raise themselves up.

Soon enough you will be too old to do anything.

That's why I like the business of trading.

If I'm ever too old to trade then God help me and it will be time for the nursing home.  Maybe playing bingo and watching TV.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance