Maverick Trading

I like this guy Rob who is on the Trading Psychology Podcast with VP.  I guess he's been trading since 1997.  He's an old head like me.  Only difference is he has made millions of dollars in trading and I have not made a single penny.  But I am happy because I am in the sanctuary with God.  Me and Rob will both end up in the same place we hope.

But that is the cool thing about this trading journey.  Yes, no doubt, it is complete psychology.  Why would anybody choose any other occupation.  Complete and total financial ruin might be one reason.  Without the proper psychology, that could be exactly what awaits for anybody who enters the game.  

Just like a tough guy in the bronx who thinks he's going to be the next heavyweight champion of the world.  Everybody has got a plan until you get hit.  Ask Ron Lyle about that one.

But due to the grace of God and his unmerited favor, I am sitting in a beautiful 1972 red brick penthouse condominium overlooking the park in the wealthiest county in the oldest commonwealth in the greatest country in the world.

And I have no mortgage, a brand new Honda Accord EX sedan, no car payment, no debt of any kind, a good job, and money in the bank.

And I still have both of my eyes to see.  

Now, I do have to say that my vision is starting to fade a bit more.  I remember when I first needed reading glasses.  I couldn't understand why the words on the computer screen were starting to get fuzzy.  And now even with my prescription glasses the words are getting fuzzy again and I need to zoom in on my web page so I can see what I am typing.  My hands and fingers are still as nimble as the day I was born thank you Lord Jesus.

I can type probably 65 or 70 or more words per minute.  I had typing class in high school on an old manual carriage return machine in 1978.  I might say that was the one class that really came into usefulness as the old computer came on to the scene back in the early 90's.

So here I am today at 61 years of age.  An able bodied professional writer.  Studying the psychology of trading while I fast and work out at the gym and listen to my pastor on the radio get ready for my food-cation in Colorado the land of my youth.

Got to get ready for the gym, call T-Mobile about my last phone bill from them having now switched over to Mint Mobile on the $15 per month senior citizen plan cutting down from $126 per month with T-Mobile rip-off artists but they did grant me $20,000 in restricted stock so I can't complain that much.

Then I got to check in on my social security benefits.  When I went to check the other night I got a splash page telling me the web site was closed and to try back during business hours.  Only a government website could be that stupid.  Must be run by a DEI hire.

So I'll check in on my Social Security benefits.  I think they are like oh I don't even know, probably at least $1,000 per month and possibly $2,000 per month, but I think there is now way or no circumstance or any strategy that would make it ever over $3,000 per month.  I'll get the details after making this post.

And I get $349 per month from my Sprint pension plan.

And I have $300,000 in my Fidelity 401k.  And I'm talking weekly with my Fidelity retirement planner and she is helping me to design a plan that will in theory help me to keep from running out of money before I die.

So God is good.  There are so many who are so worse off than me.  I am truly blessed and especially blessed now to have been shown by my good new friend KC the wonders of NNFX and the Trading Psychology Podcast.  I guess the theory would be that I will have new episodes of this podcast with VP and Rob coming in for the rest of my life.  That is really something to think about.  Thank you so much KC!  

And KC makes great content on youtube also.  And he gives full credit to VP and NNFX.  A good man and a good program that enables good men to help other good men.  If I went with any trading program that wasn't free and I was paying money for the education, then I couldn't tell all of my readers to come and join me it's free.  All you need is time and effort.  

But many people don't have any time because all of their effort goes into working and hourly paid job.  And the hourly rate they get may not even be keeping up with their bills, and this is the great conundrum of life.  But here at the School of Opportunity for Underprivileged Kids, we aim to fix that situation one kid at a time beginning with this old kid.

I have the money to sit here and write and not worry about bills and listen to the Trading Psychology Podcast, but that's about it.  I can't go out and buy a Taco Bell franchise with a brand new building in Lamar.  Chik-Filet would be the one to buy.  That company knows how to run a business.  

Preston James the weekly options trader says he was approached to buy a Buffalo Wild Wings franchise but he decided he would just sit and trade weekly options instead and make twice as much money with none of the hassle.  I like the old ex-linebacker but I'll keep my $150 per month subscription fee in my pocket and go with NNFX.

Ok, enough morning report.  Time to see what KC is doing, and check in with VP, and get ready to hit the gym.  Man I got the best gym in the history of the world.  Raquetball, running track (where I walk), stationary bike, air adjust squat machine, air adjust pull cables, every treadmill type you can think of, stair machine, weight machines, free weights, monkey bars, swimming pool, hot tub, steam room, and cap it all off with the grand finale dry sauna.

I go in from 2 PM to 7 PM every Wednesday.  So what I need to do is to start evolving into my trading calendar.  But I kind of have it down.  I basically kind of look at trading any time I get a chance and always have trading going on in my head.

No remember though kids, my entire plan is built on Dave Ramsey's Beans and Rice program and that hold in place from here until the end.  If I never make a penny in trading I should still be OK.   The psychology for me is to not get wiped out in the process.

Trading Psychology Podcast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance