OK guys here it is.

So all of my life I've had this dream of being successful, and at 61 years of age I have come to understand that Proverbs 1:7 and Genesis 1:1 pretty much sums it up.

So I'll trade here by myself until I die.  Quite a fun existence actually if you think about it.  How many guys would love to be where I'm at probably millions and by the grace of God I am happy.

So here is my trading plan.

As reported earlier I am in the midst of watching all of these Trader Psychology Podcast videos by NNFX.

Boy howdy, I'll tell you now that is a different world.

And I think the best thing about his program that I like the best and gives me the good psychological edge over any other program that I have ever seen is that VP at NNFX program is free.  Free forever.  Free for life.  And there is so much material there I could probably not cover it all in a lifetime.  And I have the opportunity to do nothing else for as long as I live now.

Even if they can me at work I'm working with Lilian at Fidelity who has my $300k 401k and I will tell her that I am going to live on $2,127.50 per month until they bury me even though I will be cremated.

I think she said she might be able to get me a drawdown that would not affect my balance long term due to pulling out gains in the market or something.  There is a difference between investing and trading.

I would like to keep adding to my investment portfolio and at the same time play this free NNFX game on the side with paper money for a few years eating nothing but beans and rice and buying my clothes at Goodwill.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance