The Psychology of Beans and Rice

I like Dave Ramsey because he is no nonsense.  You better be living on less than you make and you better be saving every penny that you can save for Grandma's rainy day.  If you're trading to pay your rent and if you're sitting there thinking you just found this great NNFX trading program and now you're going to jump right in and count on making big money by trading forex to pay your rent and it is plainly obvious that if for whatever reason you can't get that money out of the forex market via your trading you will be in deep shit.

Then after your first few trades and you find yourself down $1,000 and that was what you could have used to pay your rent and now the landlord has an eviction notice taped to your door that brings on terrible anxiety and your trading gets even worse.  And soon you find yourself among the 99% who try and fail.  If you were stupid enough to quit your job in all the excitement of being the next KC or the next VP well then you're in even deeper shit.

So my psychology of trading comes right back to the psychology of beans and rice.  Yes KC and VP and NNFX are in my mind every waking minute now.  But I know myself.  I have been here many times before.  And failed every time.  And now I am 61 years old and I haven't got time for any more failures.  But a failure that doesn't wipe you out is basically just a lesson learned.  I've had some very expensive lessons over the course of my lifetime and they have taught me to try to take some less expensive classes and work on baby steps.

Ramsey's program is the closest thing to guaranteed that I have ever seen.  And it's just age old wisdom.  Live on less than you make and save your money and then invest your savings.  Work your ass off every day of your life and thank God you have two legs and two arms and ten fingers and two eyes and two ears and thank God for all of your blessings and work your ass off every day of your life and save every penny and praise God every day.  

Thank him for all of your blessings the most wonderful are good health and peace of mind and a joyful heart.  Thank you Lord Jesus for all of my blessings!

Now then, I am trying to hang out in KC's little corner of the world and hope to be able to glom on to some of his students and so forth and become part of the little group over there.  Right now I will go and listen to the latest video that he has mentioned.  I may have watched already or maybe not but I'm going to watch it right now and make some comments on it and see what my new good friend KC is up to.

https://x.com/tradrewithai_kc




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance