Trading Versus Investing

Trading is like a job.  Investing is like sleeping all day while your money grows.

I like the concept of trading because in theory it would mean a good paycheck just like a job.  But the problem with it is that you have to get up and go to work.  Which is no problem for me, when I get up I go to work.  But it's like you have to get up before the market opens or something.  Or you have to make sure you look at your trade during the day or something.  

Whereas investing is like you get up whenever the hell you feel like it and there is never any rush of some kind of time window that you need to be sure to meet.  Or at least a time window of like a one minute time window or a one hour time window or a one day time window.  I like time windows of like a week or a month.  Like next month I'm going to have to take a look at that investment.

Or better yet, never.

Like my house.

I invested $220,000 and went to sleep.  I never have to wake up.  It will always go up.

But it also comes along with bills.  HOA, property taxes, Reston Association, and utility bills.  Now you're always going to have a phone bill and an internet bill but if you don't have a house life kind like sucks bigtime.  Some truckers live in their truck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance