Fairfax Honda 002

I got an appointment for tomorrow morning at 715 AM ET

Go no idea if I'm covered or not will find out then.

Nothing major, weatherstipping falling off drivers side front door and knicked  rear wheel on the curb.  Barely touched it.

This is my car game.

I got a good car game going on and it's an expensive game to play but I got my car game going on.

I got registration, drivers license, and proof of insurance if I get pulled over going to work.

All costs lots of money.

And now I got my car tax bill I got to pay $791.21

I'll pay that now and make sure my car game is numero uno.

Good car game.

Good clothes and shoes game.  Only got one pair of good men's running shoes for work and gym.  Had them for about three years now.  Need to get new pair of shoes.  I'll ask Lilian if I can afford a new pair of shoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance