Fairfax Honda

I bought my 2023 Honda Accord EX sedan from Fairfax Honda.

The weatherstripping is falling off of the driver's side front door.

And I knicked a curb with my passenger side rear wheel.

I call Fairfax Honda and got me and appointment for tomorrow morning at 7:15 AM.

I ask 'em about the extra coverage I paid a lot of money for that the sales guy said would take care of everything for me.

The guy says that company is no longer in business or something.

Says I bought that from Rosenthal Automotive who used to own that dealership but they sold that dealership to Dar Cars about 9 months ago.

Says I should be covered under warranty from Honda but they will have to look at it and let me know after they look at it.

Says I need to talk to Rosenthal about whatever I paid a big chunk of change to Rosenthal for the deluxe coverage package.

Calling Rosenthal at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance