I talk with my retirement lady Lilian at Fidelity tomorrow.

I need to ask Lilian if I'm rich or if I'm poor.

If I'm poor I will live on beans and rice until I am rich and try to leave as much as I can in my will to underprivileged kids.

If I'm rich I will invest in my business and try to increase my cash flow.

I think I am pretty good off as far as net worth goes but my cash flow is the key and my cash flow is currently tied to my job which is currently tied to a specific building in a specific geographic location.

Which really is not a big deal for me because I could just live right here until I die.

Now if being the biggest word in the dictionary, if they would let me work from home like everybody else on my team, then I could think of other possibilities.

But right now my cash flow is tied to that building and that job and that's not such a bad thing.  Things could definitely be worse.

But cash flow is king.  And cash flow requires a business.  And my cash flow from the job is capped hard probably at a 3% increase per year.   Which is not bad because I have worked myself into this position and many would like to be where I am at now.

And thanks to Dave Ramsey I am in pretty good shape.

So really all I have to do is work hard to keep my paycheck coming in, live on beans and rice, keep all of my bills paid, work on my budget and savings, talk with retirement financial planners and investment advisors, and trade with KC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance