The Perfect Business Opportunity

Dave Ramsey has the perfect and most fail-proof business plan ever devised.  And he will be the first to tell you that it comes right out of the bible written thousands of years ago.  The borrower is slave to the lender.

Once you cut up all of your credit cards and get out of debt, then you move on through the baby steps until you get to through baby step 7.

Baby step 7 is build wealth and give.

I am working on that now.

It seems kind of where he leaves you hanging is right at that point.

How do you build wealth Dave?

As far as I can gather, you buy mutual funds and sleep easy at night.

And I like that.

And I have a Dave Ramsey Smartvestor Pro appointment with Jesse Shaw on week from today on next Friday August 29, 2024.

My plan is to keep looking for a good conservative Dave Ramsey Smartvestor Pro until I find one who can show me how to sleep easy at night even after my last paycheck.

And that last paycheck is what I go to work on today.

And right now I am trying to decide how many more paychecks I want to get.

I think I could live just fine if they fired me today but I want to talk to and advisor and learn more about how long I could live before I run out of beans and rice.

Once you run out of food things get hairy.

Now beyond that I like the trade with KC program.

He is a strict student of VP.

And VP has NNFX.

I like it so far.

The currencies of the world.

The economics of the world.

A great subject to study in retirement.

And the school is free.

It's upon the student to see if he can keep at it.

I've heard many say if you can keep at it you can make it profitable.

KC just put out episode 8 where he says better than trying to get more winners, he likes to try to get less losers.  He added a third element of the algorithm, the 2nd trend indicator.  KC is a smart man and I enjoy following him on X.

Right now I am waiting for the system to instruct me to exit my paper trade #1.

I entered the trade on 8/15.  I've watched 5 candles finish printing since then.  The 6th candle is currently printing.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance