Trade With KC Friday Report 003

I just went and paid my electric bill $19.48.

Funny how money is such a thing.

I like Dave Ramsey because he talks to people who $19.48 could make a big difference in their life.

My plan is to work the Dave Ramsey four walls beans and rice program that got me to where I am today until the day I die.

Along the way I will try to be the best student KC has ever had and someday maybe even graduate up into the VP classes.

I like budgeting and watching every penny.  

Right now I'm living on about half of what I take home after taxes so able to save 50% of after tax income.

If I can maintain this indefinitely I should be ok.

I talk with Lilian at Fidelity about my retirement game plan next Tuesday at two.ss

Work today, tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday 10 hours each day.

It's a good little side hustle, it just pisses me off that everybody else on my team is allowed to work from home and I am under threat of termination to Return To Prison and be in the office.  Basically, it has become a big joke but I guess it's a company and I am employed with them and if I do enough to not get fired I get a nice paycheck every other Friday plus health insurance and stock grants and probably a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't miss until it's gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance