Trade With KC Monday Report

KC says start every day out with discipline.  I agree with this.  It is the best thing you can do for yourself.

If you start every day out with discipline, do your best throughout the day, and get to bed in a nice comfortable safe home at the end of the day, then that is a good day.

Even Sam the inspirational nomad on YouTube who lives in his car will tell you that.

For me it's get up, shave face, brush teeth, take a shower, comb my hair, put on good clean comfortable clothes, jeans and t-shirts, lucky I can wear jeans and t-shirts at work.  Others can work from home in their underwear but God doesn't like poor-me babies and I got to humbly get my ass into work cleaned up and ready to deal with people and my boss face to face.

On the one hand I could look at it like it's pretty damn good because on the one hand it is pretty damn good.  

It's a pure psychology game just like trading and life.

I am working on my day-to-day trading program.

Get up, get my thoughts together.

What is the day-to-day routine that will make me a successful trader like KC and VP?

Investigating further at this time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance