Trade With KC Saturday Report

I got home last night after work and KC had some good words waiting for me about trading forex.

I lucked out on my first forex paper trade.

KC is helping me to learn some lessons from it.

Next I will exit the trade, calculate my profit and loss, journal the trade, and move towards entering paper trade number 2.

It appears that the 8/16 candle has closed out as the price is not changing at this time.

And the 8/17 candle has not yet started to print.

It appears that we are in some sort of a market closed condition at this time.

I got to look at the timeframes and understand during what times the candles are printing and at what times the candles stop printing and then when they start printing again.

I'll go check in with KC on X and see what he's doing now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance