Trade With KC Thursday Report 002

I talked with the Dave Ramsey Smartpro investment advisor on the phone.  He had one of his little guys to call me and feel me out for 20 minutes.  I don't think we're a good match.

I'm a buy and hold guy.  They want to sell you that if you pay them a percentage, they can do better than me by I guess trading around a little bit here and there.  I got Andy in CC doing a little bit of that for me right now.  I'll talk to Andy about it and go from there.

Meanwhile I'm still in a profit position on my first forex paper trade.  I moved up my Stop Loss to minus 1.5 ATR from the top.  

I thought, looking at the chart, that I moved it up after the price had gone below and then came back up above that mark.

But looking at it more closely now and looking at the lows for candles since the top, I see that price since top has never dropped below my new SL of 1.31418.

Right now price is playing that 1.31418 line like maybe I'm not the only guy looking at it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance