Trade With KC Thursday Report

Got my gym day out of the way.  Weighed it at under 200 pounds so decided I would eat again this week and not start back on diet until gym scale says I'm over 200.  Was 196.6 after swim and workout last night.

Dave Ramsey says he doesn't play stocks.  Says he only holds debt-free real estate and mutual funds.  I have appointment with Dave Ramsey Smartvestor Pro this afternoon at 3:43 PM ET.  I'll talk to him about the barbell strategy and why I would ever pay anybody to tell me what Dave has already told me.

I think like KC that anything you need to know can be found for free on the internet.  Why would I charge somebody a fee to tell them to cut up their credit cards and live on beans and rice?

Now I've got to move my stop loss up again because price has moved beyond ATR x  2.

Staring at it now and trying to understand.  Will watch VP trailing stop video.

Working on trade journal.

8---29--2024

here you see how I entered the trade

the red dotted line is the price I got

the green line is my TP Target Profit line

the red line was my original SL stop loss line





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance