Trade With KC Tuesday morning report 001

The market is open and the prices are moving.

I am working on exiting my first paper trade.

From what I understand, this is what KC and VP do for a living.

Quite a nice challenge for me in retirement.  Kind of like fishing.  Waiting for a bite.

This morning I will take my 2023 Honda Accord EX sedan with about 3,000 miles on it down to the dealer for 7:15 AM appointment.  Weatherstripping is falling off front drivers side door and will have them check a knick on the rear passenger side wheel where I lightly touched a curb going into the gym garage parking log.

I should be covered under warranty and extra protection insurance that I bought when I bought the car.  I guess the company got sold and I may have to deal with two companies but the second company told me they would deal directly with the company the sold the company to.

American business is a funny thing but try living in North Korea sometime or probably Iran or Cuba or somewhere in the Gaza Strip.  I'm proud to be an American, where at least I wonder how long we will remain free.

My level of freedom is pretty good, but KC says he only works about 15 minutes a day and makes enough to pay his bills and then some.  That sounds good to me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance