Trade With KC Tuesday Report 001

I made it through my 40 hour weekend.  KC says he also is still working and hourly pay job.  That's good for a person to have that steady paycheck to know your bills are covered outside of your trading.

In The School of Opportunity for Underprivileged Kids all students are required to have a 40 hour per week job and to hit the gym every Wednesday.

Beyond that all effort is put into trading.

I have to get my Virginia drivers license "upgraded" to real ID status or I won't be able to fly.  Sneak across the border in Mexico and they give you $5,000 and fly you anywhere you want to go without any ID at all.  Born in the USA and worked here all your life and getting ready to retire and you need to upgrade to real ID or you can't fly anywhere.

I'll look into it and see what all it involves.

Got appointment with Dave Ramsey Smartvestor Pro retirement planner and financial advisor on Thursday.  Then back to work on Friday.

The only thing that really changes a man's life is believing in Jesus and right after that comes cash flow.

A man who hasn't got a job and doesn't have any cash flow is not much good even to a church.

How these preachers make enough to buy jet airplanes is beyond me but my hat's off to 'em and I'll be glad to have them around the next time the commies try the full lock-down press again.

I'm watching my trade and wondering how long these trades might go on.  I like slow trains but if I'm in the trade for over a month that might be a little too slow.

KC has a new video out and I'll watch it today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance