Trade With KC Tuesday Report 002

I checked in with KC on X and Discord.  Need to figure out how to get around in Discord better.  I signed up for it a few years ago when I was trying to follow Ross Cameron and Warrior Trading.  Ross is still out there and her is definitely trying to make money off of his students.

I'm like KC when he found VP.  He saw that VP's goal was not to make money off of his students and that alone was enough for me to jump ship.

Heading out the door to get car repaired.  If I was rich I would just have my hired help take it down there for me while I sat in my office and traded forex pairs.  

And maybe I am rich and I could do it right now anyway but it's just a psychology barrier that is causing me to do it myself.  

Got to work on my psychology so the only thing I ever do is trade forex with KC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance