Trade With KC Wednesday Report 001

It's great to have a mentor like KC.  And I won't even get in to KC's mentor VP right here.  But VP is in a whole 'nother level from the way I see it.  

But KC is my guy.  I mean a work 15 minutes a day and then go fishing plan?  Who could argue with that.  And I've had my eye on trading for a number of years now as I'm heading into retirement at age 61.

I talked with my retirement planner at Fidelity yesterday and got the weatherstripping fixed on my Honda Accord EX sedan.  It's great to have a nice new car, a good job, and some money in the bank, and be heading into retirement.

When I was 29 like KC I was living in downtown Denver, Colorado at 1620 Grant Street Apartment number 501.  It was on the top floor!  All my dreams had come true.  From there I established the Winbro College of Free Enterprise and began recruiting anybody who wanted to get rich.  

And there were plenty of guys who wanted to get rich.

Eventually rented unit 402 one floor down from my headquarters office.

Had it all decked out with solid oak tables and whiteboards and the whole nine yards.

Had more guys hanging out and wanting to get rich than I could shake a stick at.

Problem was I had no good plan.  No workable plan.  I failed to plan on what would happen if I lost my job at the phone company Mountain Bell.

And then I got fired and the old proverbial stuff hit the oscillating rotator.

I've had my share of failures, but I still have the dream.  Although the dream has hardened and cemented around never losing my job under any circumstances and it has gotten me to where I am now.

And now with the passing of my parents, and the grace of my Lord and savior Jesus Christ, I find myself in a position where I might actually be pretty good even if I were to lose my job. 

It's called retirement and by the grace of God I may actually be able to retire.

I don't have to write my life story in this morning report.  That will all come out on here as the days go by and eventually I will type my last character.  Make my final keystroke and go on.

KC has a good plan.  And it's free.  And that alone was enough to make me jump ship.

I'm watching my first forex paper trade for the exit signal now.

And following KC on his Discord channel, and on his X feed, and watching his training videos on YouTube.

What a different world Mr. 29 year old KC is living in than I was living in at that age.  When I was 29 there internet was just coming in to being.  I was onto it bigtime and should have been able to turn it in to pure gold but I guess you might say I had a discipline problem or basically just shit for brains.

I'm not alone and many have done worse and some have done a lot better than me of the old Canon City Colorado High School class of 1981.

Now we're all the same age as old people.

But as for me and my house, we will work with KC and VP until the day we die.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance