Trade With KC Wednesday Report 001

Today is gym day.  1 PM to 6 PM ET.  Two hours exercise, then swim, then hot tub whirlpool boiler 30 minutes, then steam room 15 minutes, then dry sauna 15 minutes, then shower, shave, brush teeth, comb hair, fresh, clean, dry underwear, socks, t-shirt, and dress t-shirt.  Put on my cap and I'm out the door for my now then burrito then back to the house to check my trades and listen to some VP podcasts.

I like the program.

The 40 hour week on the weekends kind of drains me but I've been working 40 hour weeks all my life so not a big deal and that is my cash flow right now and the cash flow is good and really I have no plans right now to ever quit the job.  Now I may get fired if I keep playing games with my boss regarding not liking have to go into the office under threat of termination when the job obviously and proven over doing it three years from home when the Covid hit and they'll probably censor my blog now for saying Covid but then I'll come back and apologize and just say bird flu or sloth virus next time.

And they got 13 guys on my team.  Seven of them have been deemed remote royalty due to supposedly living outside of the magical 50 mile marker disappearing pixie dust line, two who are supposedly supposed to be driving into the office but one lives in Florida and the other in Atlanta and the boss is right here in my good old building in Herndon so I'll gaurantee you they are not burning money on gasoline or wasting time sitting in traffic and the boss has no way of knowing where the hell they are because they are out of state.

But 4 of us poor suckers happen to live within the magical 50 mile marker line and are lucky enough to be assigned to the same office as the boss so he can walk through and make sure he sees you sitting in your chair there when there is abso-fucking-lutely not one single reason for you to have to be sitting in that chair there because you're a freaking network engi-fucking-neer and it does not matter one ounce in hell where you are sitting because everything is done remotely.

And nobody says a single word to anybody when they do come in to the office.  The grumpily sloth their way in and make a beeline for their chair maybe grumble a muffled good morning to the person who sits right next to them and then they talk to people on Zoom and send out emails for the next 8 hours then get up mumble good night to anybody they can't avoid and go home.

Total cow factory.

And 7 of these bastards who are supposedly my equal peer team members have been set free to work from anywhere they please.  Tony goes down and stays with his Dad for a few days then it's over to his sisters place in West Virginia for a week or two then back home to chill for awhile and take care of his dogs.

Shane is cruising down the gulf coast in his RV and has his 15 year old daughter trained to answer his messages on Zoom and read them to him while he's driving down the interstate with his wife riding shotgun looking for a motel to stay at up ahead before they hit the beach.

Saad is working out of his friend's place in Las Vegas Monday through Friday day shift so he can hit the clubs when he gets off for the weekend Friday afternoon at 3 PM and has the whole weekend to go do whatever he wants and then he'll go visit his cousin in New York City and work from there for awhile.

Me, I better have my ass sitting in the chair that I have been assigned to right next to my boss so he can make sure I'm sitting right there or I get fired and if he doesn't then he gets fired but he seems to kind of like knowing that I'm being tortured just like he is being tortured and all of these other guys are being allowed to "work remote".  What a freaking joke.

But I'll tell you.  

I am blessed.

Blessed beyond all imagination.

I got more money than I know what to do with and I'm in good health and the job is actually kind of fun when it comes down to working the network engineering problems.  I definitely like network engineering it would just be nice if I could do it from home like the other jokers on my team lucked out and get to do but I only live a mile away and I got me a nice new 2023 Honda Accord EX sedan with only 4,500 miles on 'er and I can listen to Dan Bongino on the way.  

America.

Land of the free and home of the Dan Bongino Show!

The Trump deal might have been staged.  His ear sure returned to perfectly normal looking pretty fast.  But if the majority of the people think it's true then it may as well be true.

I like the meme VP shared on his X account.  Chad's with small brains arguing about Trump versus Harris and the other Chad with big brain thinking about trading forex the NNFX way.

So yea, I agree with KC and VP.

Get in the gym and get-R-done.

Right now I'm only watching one trade.  My first ever paper trade.  It's looking good right now.  Maybe even a home run .

As I watch this beautiful slow-moving train I watch KC's videos and listen to VP's podcasts and get read to talk to my Dave Ramsey Smartvestor Pro retirement planner guy tomorrow at 3:45 PM ET.

The 8/28 candle is printing white right now and appears that it will close down today.

Wondering if candles ever stop printing throughout the week of if the next candle starts printing right after the one candle stops printing.

Investigating further at this time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance