Trade With KC

Well, I finally made it.

I'm a trader.

I trade with KC.

The EUR/JPY currency pair looks like it may change from red to green one of these days on the FX Sniper indicator.

When it does that means buy.



Once I get to making $10,000 per month I will start paying other people's bills where I can and continue to expand the School of Opportunity for Underprivileged Kids.

And I will build my church.

Everybody is building a church.

A church is a building, where there is a pastor.  The congregation follows the pastor.

They follow the pastor because they believe in what the pastor is preaching.

No need to get in to all of the religion, but in trading everything comes in to play.

This is covered in the NNFX psychology courses.

When it comes to trading, I follow KC.

When I get to $20,000 per month I will expand my church.

I like what KC is saying.

And he has pointed me straight to where he is getting his knowledge and he is giving it away for free because it is all free but he has done a lot of work himself and so has VP.

So look out below, here we go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance