We work our jobs. Collect our pay.

Today is payday and I'm very glad and thankful to have a job that brings in steady paychecks.  It is how I got to where I am today.  

Some would say yes you have done very good Doug.  Others might say man you are a failure.  

There are plenty of guys who have it worse than me and I am very thankful for every blessing that I enjoy.

The trading game is a long game of psychology.  Believing it's possible while keeping at it until you make it.  Others have done it.  Most fail.

This is my 4th attempt at trading.

So far so good.

As far as the job goes I like network engineering and I wish I was going to a good network engineering school every day and I am it's just a corporate job now and there is no structure as you find in a school where you are tested and promoted to the next grade each year.

In the corporate world people just kind of coast along at the same level forever.

But if you're at a level that pays the bills and allows you to put something away into savings and investments then you are making progress.

But then the clock runs out on you.

And you have to cash in your chips.

And hope you don't run out of chips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance