Workin' Man Blues

 It's a big job just getting by with nine kids and a wife

But I've been a working man dang near all my life

And I'll keep on working

As long as my two hands are fit to use

- Merle Haggard


I hate my job.  

I guess that's fair to say at this point in my life.

And I could probably live without it.

But $110k annual salary is good for paying bills and padding up my trading account.  Plus they give you a nice stock grant every year.  And that means I take home $6k per month after taxes and good health insurance is paid for.

Some make more some make less.  Probably more make less.  And lots of underprivileged kids out there who my never see such a nice day as I am living today.

So, I like to listen to Merle Haggard songs and work.  As long as these two hands are fit to use.

Right now I'm working with KC.  And KC is working with VP and the NNFX boys.

I like starting out with KC because the waters seem calmer there and my head is already full of forex stuff and reaching overload stage.

I have perused VP's stuff over at No Nonsense Forex and I've read and listened to enough over there to know I like what I hear.

And like KC says in his YouTube episode 1, and like KC does, making money off his students is not his goal and that alone was enough for me to jump ship.

I could probably quit my job today and go full-time with KC.  But I'm liking my paycheck enough to hang on for awhile.  Plus working the 4 tens on the weekends and having Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday off to trade could be worse.

I'll hang on to my paycheck for now if I don't get fired first and see how things go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance