Back To The Blog

Back to good old bloggin'.  Back in the day I was a big blogger.  I blogged about Irwin Schiff.  When the IRS clamped down on me I got scared and deleted everything.  I even made a blog for Irwin.  I see it has now since been removed.  I suppose everything is still there in the archives if anybody wanted to find it bad enough.

That was many years ago.  I met Irwin in Atlanta, Georgia.  I went to two of his seminars.  He told me to mark exempt on my W2 and tell them to screw off.  He should have told me to make sure I don't spend a penny of it and put it all into gold.  But I spent it all and it didn't work out so well when it came collection time.

It was a lot like trading.  You could go exempt on your W2, put all the money into cash or gold, never spend a penny, and probably hold off the IRS until after you were in the ground but it's a psychological game.  You better be on damn solid ground financially and ready to spend a lot of your time defending yourself from their attorney's.  I'd just as soon take 15 minutes a year to fill out a 1040EZ  form and have them send me a check.  Better ground to be on psychologically.

And it's the same in trading.  You better have your ducks in line before you start trading.  I guess you could start in on KC's program and start paper trading no matter your situation as long as you have a laptop and an internet connection.  But you need to be right in your head as you go about it.  Make sure you got a job and your rent is paid and you got enough to pay your bills.  

Basically it's Dave Ramsey's baby steps and when you get to baby step 7 you've got it made in the shade regardless.  Yea maybe not lambo's and hot women and condos in miami, but thank God you got indoor plumbing and a furnace as the winter is coming on.  A few cans of sardines is always a good thing to have around too.  If you're not hungry for sardines then you're not hungry and probably could stand to lose a few pounds.

Now I find myself listening to Irwni's son Peter.  I guess he lives in Puerto Rico now.  I guess there's some bitcoin millionaires down there.  I guess the weather is pretty nice.  He likes to hold gold.  I like to hold gold too.  I think I'm going to start ramping up the gold in my retirement portfolio.  Funny how everybody has a different idea on this money game.  We are all just speculating.  I like Peter Schiff, gold, KC, and VP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance