Board of Directors

was going to write something about Board of Directors.  I'm not feeling it now that I'm sitting down here at the typewriter.  Let me go check X and my trades first.

OK we sit on a board of directors together along with anybody else we decide to let in.

Or you sit on a board and need me to sit on the board with you.

This is the working with other people business model.

Trading is a business where you don't have to work with anybody but at the same time you can work with everybody.


Trading is the perfect business model and it is pure psychology.


The stars may be aligning for me here at last.


And regardless of the trading stars, I am on the Dave Ramsey solid ground.


I've got a better floor than I had before.


And that's not just a metaphor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance