I've got a problem I can't solve

And I'm gonna sit here 'til I figure out

The reason why my baby doesn't love me anymore


Life is a funny thing.  And soon it will be coming to an end for all of us.  In a hundred years nobody living today will be alive.  For me it could be another ten, fifteen, twenty, or thirty years.  Nobody knows.  God knows.

Life is a marathon.  And I am still chugging away towards the finish line.  One of the major objectives obviously is to not run out of money before I get there.

And the only thing I know about money is that I have to go to work and get a paycheck.

So how long will I be able to do that becomes the question.

And how much of those paychecks will I have left in the bank due to my savings efforts.

It's the same equation for everybody. 

Seems like it would have been figured out a long time ago.  And basically it has been figured out since the beginning of time and Dave Ramsey will fill you in on the details.  Now it's just a matter of working with my financial planner to put together a good solid investment portfolio and enjoy life.

And the way I enjoy life is to trade with KC.  Because he is trading with VP.  VP is a little over my head at this time but I like KC because he lays it all out nice and simple in his videos.  I'm on paper trade #8 and my goal is to make as many paper trades as I possibly can until the day I die while never entering a trade that does not meet the entrance criteria of KC.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance