Jason Hamilton CFP Keep It Simple Financial Planning

I woke up on this day after gym Thursday morning and grabbed my phone.  On Facebook I see this guy talking about what sounds like to be a good financial retirement plan.

All I got to do is sit here and pay the cost of living which mostly is HOA, property taxes, auto and home insurance, and groceries.  Along with whatever else it costs me to live and now that I'm back on my diet plan after binging like a pig for the last month I should be saving even more on Arby's and Papa Johns.



Our story originates just before the 2008-2009 financial crisis. Before this, our founder Jason J. Hamilton’s family owned a small business: An Italian restaurant in a suburb of San Jose, CA called Willow Glen. The restaurant's name was Mio Vicino which means "my neighbor." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance